From 1st November 2015, I am no longer accepting review requests due to existing R4R commitments and my own writing schedule. I will update this post when the situation changes, and once my availability reopens. Thank you.
I’m an avid reader, and my favorite genres are YA, NA, and Crime/Thrillers. I write and post a lot of reviews to Goodreads and Amazon, so I thought I might as well post them on my blog too. Perhaps they will help inform your next reading choices! You can send review requests through the contact form or e-mail me at siobhan(at)siobhandavis(dot)com
I’d love to hear from other bloggers, particularly if you’ve read the same book, so feel free to leave me a comment.
I’m also flexible to receive review requests from other authors, subject to the following terms:
- I’ll only review YA (Science Fiction, Dystopian, Fantasy, Contemporary, Paranormal or Urban Fantasy), NA, and Adult Crime. I am not a fan of werewolves, vampires, dragons or trolls.
- I’ll review e-book or print copies.
- I will advise of my availability to read and review your book at the time the request is submitted.
- I won’t post any reviews that are less than a 2.5 Star Rating. I have no intention of hurting any other author. If I didn’t connect with the work I will outline my thoughts in a private email, in the hope that the feedback might be of some benefit.
- I aim to write quality reviews which focus on plot, pacing, character development, world-building, and writing style. I will outline what I like and didn’t like in a constructive, professional manner.
- I’ll post to this blog, Goodreads, Amazon UK, Amazon USA and Twitter, as standard. Other sites are upon request and subject to my availability.
- Due to my own writing commitments, there will be periods where I am unable to accept review requests. Where this is the case, I will either post a general comment on the blog or advise on an individual basis.
5 Star – I totally loved it, and couldn’t put it down.
4 Star – I really, really enjoyed this book.
3 Star – This is a good book.